Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!

Earth Day Graphics

It's hard to believe it's only the 40th anniversary of Earth Day. Listening to the media and "Oprah" today you would think everyone would have been more aware of the things that happen or have happened to our planet and atmosphere. Yikes, it was really hairy before the EPA got on board.

I'm no environmental extremist, but I have a hard time seeing certain things. If we were a little more aware and open minded, I think it would make a world of difference. Perhaps 40 years of "celebrating" and the usual media frenzy will make people think. Today sure had me thinking of additional ways to recycle, reuse, repurpose, eliminate waste, save the Dolphins, etc. Someone tell my kids we're having leftovers. I'm skeered!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...