Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tackling Tuesday

Lucky Stars of the Month for April. I decided to go with scraps and make the 6" version. Challenging to say the least. I think I'll go back to the 12" size. And maybe use some coordinated prints.


Scrappy Trip Along made with 2" strips. I got bored with these blocks really quickly, but I think this pattern is something I'll tackle again someday. With 2.5" strips! I love how everyone's quilts have turned out. I did a self binding with the backing fabric.

I made a 20 lb. spinach lasagna yesterday. My kids hate lasagna, so I never make it. Something about the ricotta cheese (best part in my opinion). They were both out, and I was craving lasagna. Plus, I had leftover bolognese sauce I needed to use up. It will be up to Inspector Gadget and I to consume this monster. I froze half of it, but there's still plenty. It made a good breakfast this morning.

Don't forget about the Mondo Mushroom Pincushion pattern giveway.

3 comments:

  1. Love Love Lasagna, any version, as long as it is home made. Yours looks very good, last time I made it I filled the oven and froze loads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the mini scrappy version of the stars block. Yay for you for finishing your scrappy trip along quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracious! I never make lasagna because it just never seems to end and I always throw some away. If I lived closer I'd come take some of that off your hands for you. :)
    p.s. Your little 6-inch is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...