Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday Stash #18



Merry Christmas to me! How did Santa know I wanted fabric? Is everyone getting ready for Christmas? I've been shopping slow and steady. What did we do before the internet? The dreaded mall? That dark place (Hollister) before my daughter discovered she could get five times the clothes if she shopped the discount stores? I doubt my son has ever been to a mall. He's a total buy online geek and proud of it.

As in our family tradition, we have exchanged gifts all month long. It makes the holiday last so much longer and you don't really need a tree as there are no presents to put under it! My husband has the most willpower, but we bug him daily to open stuff. Family peer pressure.


I made some sweet roll doll Friday night and whipped up some sticky buns and cinnamon rolls Saturday morning. Here's what was left before I thought to take a picture. I tried a small piece just to test the quality of the dough recipe. Ahem.

Look at this adorable iPhone baby quilt. Quilters are the most creative people. One of my blog buddies is in labor today and is Tweeting her progress (and excitement). Isn't that cool? Nothing like modern medicine and technology to be able to share the joy of birth with family and friends. Happy birthday Noah, you're going to love your sweet family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...