Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pay It Forward!


This is a fun concept for crafters! Most of us are such giving people anyway. It's a Pay it Forward exchange. Here's how it works: you will receive a personal, handmade gift from me, and all you have to do is "pay it forward" and agree to do the same for three people. I was lucky enough to be chosen by the lovely and talented Bumble Beans!

Now I need to find three people to accept my offer.

If you would like to receive a handmade gift from me, and are willing to make and send a handmade gift to three of your blog readers, please let me know in the comments section. Once you accept, you will receive something from me within 365 days. In turn, you will have 365 days to fulfill your end of the bargain.

And if you don't mind, I'd like to link to the three craftsters I pick. More friends in bloggy land, who could ask for anything more?

6 comments:

  1. I have been looking for a PIF. Michele I would love to join yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking for a PIF for over a week now, so I would love to join yours, but I do live in the Netherlands, don's know if that is a problem for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to participate! Hope u pick me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you really have a year to do this? I "might" be interested. I am, as you know, very new to this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely idea. I'm new to your blog, linked in from one of your PIF recipients, and am looking forward to poking around.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...