Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Creative Space


Decided to join in with the Creative Space crowd. I've really enjoyed seeing where everyone creates and what they create. There are some talented people out there. I feel like such a slacker!

Anyhow, I've been busy working on the graphic design side of my office, so the creative side is in a bit of shambles.

Sewing machine (her name is Red) and laptop are self explanatory.
  • The boxed Goya Puerto Rican spices are for a swap that's ready to mail.
  • The mustard tin and medicine bottle top were recently rescued from recycling (I've turned into a little old lady saving this crap). I do plan on making something from them.
  • The Hancocks of Paducah catalog needs to be thrown out. Quickly! Or maybe I'll just have a little peek.
  • Magnetic, ladybug, and cake pincushions. I have a pincushion thing.
Off to work so I can afford food and fabric! Have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. Welcome!

    I never thought to name my machine. But she's definately a "she". Now you've got me thinking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome...I've got a pincushion thing too. I really love them & honestly - you can never have enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great space...isn't it sad we associate being collecting crafty girls as being "old"...I think it's the new "hip" :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice space, I have a thing for old mustard tins, imagine!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...