Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Hello Friday!


This Indian Style Creamed Spinach was good. A little less caloric than traditional creamed spinach, which I can inhale. Mine turned out kind of soupy, so I would drain the cooked spinach next time. And yeah, I went there with the leftovers. Breakfast. Couldn't decide between egg in spinach soup or egg in tomato basil soup, so I had both. I simply put the soup in ramekins, cracked an egg on top and baked. Delicious.

Our guild's BOM for August was really fun. To make your own Pippi Longstocking, go here. It's a great block to use your scraps. I may just make another one this weekend. Those skinny legs were a bit experimental.

I played with some gifted selvages to make a coaster. My selvage collection is impressive and I never tire playing with them. I kind of went with a color scheme for this one. There's a fun canvas on the back side.


The Inspector has contracted some sort of crud. Why are men such whiny babies when they get sick? He's needy as it is, but add in the whine, woe is me factor, and coughing fits and I'm about ready to fly to Bermuda. It's a common cold, dear sir. Suck it up. Compassionate, aren't I? Anyway, I made him popsicles for his sore throat. I didn't tell them they were Dirty Pirate Popsicles laced with spiced rum and Kahlua. Sleep tight.

On a less whiny note, my triangle baby quilt was featured in Sew Mama Sew's Sewing Trends gathered by the talented Rachael at imagine gnats. Rachael found some fun trending projects from all over blogland. What a talented bunch of creators.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...