Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Stash #53


Big sale at Jo-Ann's, so I picked up some Denyse Schmidt prints. The second photo is a neat yard that has four different prints. You just cut them apart to make four fat quarters. Hollywood got a little craft project too. Wish that kid would sew. I could hook her up with some fabric.

A little 8" x 9.5" zoo-themed mini quilt for a swap. Fun and easy. I wimped out and quilted everything with my walking foot. Even the tiny applique pieces.

My little baker made red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing to take to a Fourth of July barbecue. She had fun decorating them.

Then she whipped up the ingredients for macaroni and cheese balls. Her dishes were a hit. She wants to make chicken piccata next.

3 comments:

  1. Nice fabrics! I think the 4 different prints in 1 yard is a cute idea.

    I love your giraffe quilt!

    And cute cupcakes too! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooove love love your giraffe mini!
    Make me one next time, please!!

    Yumi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love your fabric find, but I especially LOVE the giraffe! It is so very cute!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...