Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Fourth of July Tomorrow

I've been pinning so many things on Pinterest. I wish blog surfing paid money and had an affordable insurance plan. Maybe even a pension. A girl can wish. These brown sugar cookies were the bomb. I don't normally eat sweets, but I had to try one. Delicious. Soft and chewy. I usually have the simple ingredients on hand, so you don't have to hit the grocery store just to whip up a batch. I did use light brown sugar versus the dark brown, but it worked. Inspector Gadget was making ice cream sandwiches with them with a tiny scoop of Starbucks coffee ice cream.

Yumi sent another care package from Japan as well as three more quilts for AAQI. After the holiday and mini vacation, I need to get these beauties registered. I hope I can find some minis of my own to send.

Kyoto Pinwheel
Grace
Free Wheeling

2 comments:

  1. Your friend Yumi makes such lovely quilts for AAQI!! Thanks for sharing the link to those cookies...they look great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Yumi's AAQI Quilts!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...