Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Let the Weekend Begin!

Whew! What a busy week. Luckily, I was swamped with work. No exciting design jobs, but plenty of rush work and fire fighting. Kept me out of trouble. But now the weekend is here! And it's a three-day weekend. Trouble, here I come! Woo hoo!

This adorable little AAQI quilt was made by one of my doll quilt swappers. It measures 8.5" x 11" and has 56 of those teeny tiny one-inch yo-yos! Wow! My buddy Yumi is sending me more AAQI quilts from Japan. I can't wait! I'll show you when they get here.

This colorful Americana quilt was made for me as part of Bumble Beans 15 Minutes Play site. This was the first finished quilt by this quilt maker! She did a great job.


 I did sneak in some sewing time to make another bag. This one is for a Mikey fan.

This 7" x 7" mug rug was finished a while ago.

I played around with scraps and a wonky star for this mini. It measures about 11" square and I attempted some free motion quilting with my feed dogs UP. The tension looked pretty good. I have less tension success when my feed dogs are down.

Hope everyone has a nice holiday weekend.

1 comment:

  1. You are a quilting machine!

    I agree that feed dogs UP is a (quilter) tension reliever :) Now if only one could quilt a circle like you did on a queen size quilt, that would be something.

    See you Wed

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...