Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco de Mayo

I ate a normal breakfast for once. Dirty packing peanuts with skim milk. Tastes just like you would imagine.



I finally unearthed a few of the things I worked on at Tonya's workshop. Wonky stars, crumb blocks, letter blocks. Tonya showed me this funny quilt based on George Carlin's Seven Dirty Words on Cauchy Complete's blog. WARNING: Don't click on the links if bad words offend you or if your boss has no sense of humor. Hey, why are you reading blogs at work?! I would be such a bad employee now. They didn't have the internet back in the day.

These basket-ey blocks used 1.5" strips leftover from a honey bun. Those strips seem to be multiplying in my scrap drawers.

I played around with more crumbs this morning. Fruit, anyone?

Someone in this crazy family left me this. Poor guy. This is what happens when you don't wear sunscreen.

2 comments:

  1. That poor lizard! Living in Florida is a rough life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bleck on the breakfast. wheeeee on all the fun blocks you're doing - love the fruit. that lizard is kinda awesome in a creepy way.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...