Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Go Endeavour!

From NASA's web site.
I couldn't see yesterday's lift off because of the clouds. Space shuttle Endeavour (my dad's favorite shuttle) is delivering an Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer to the Space Station. Sounds like a Jetsons or Back To The Future thing, doesn't it? This is the second to last of the shuttle shots and Endeavour's final voyage. I guess the Space Station scientists will have to call someone else for delivery. So sad to see it all end. I was very fortunate to benefit from the space program while growing up and I know my dad enjoyed his career there.

Just need to add a label to this little doll quilt. Hope my partner likes it. Those honey bun strips seem to be multiplying in my scrap drawer.

After weeks of heat, Spring has sprung here. It's been in the low 80's the past few days and the mornings are downright chilly. Perfect weather for getting outside and sucking in some pollen. Plus, it's too cool for snakes. Those butterflies are freaky though. I wish they would quit dive bombing me. Happy Spring everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...