Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Doll Quilt Finished and Received!




My partner received the doll quilt I made for her. I have been collecting bright homespun fabrics since I started quilting and have always wanted to make a coin quilt with them. Here is the mini version! The actual quilting was kind of a challenge, but I'm really loving wonky line quilting. Especially since I broke the little tab thingy that holds the measuring bar in place. I also made a pincushion with the leftover strips. My partner is a new quilter so I thought she might need another pin cushion and new pins.

2 comments:

  1. Chinese Coins is one of my favorite patterns. I love how it looks made up with the bright plaids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute quilt. I love the wonky line quilting.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...