Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

TGIF


I made another one of those Fluffy Stuffy Bunnies. The dress pattern is available now. There sure are some talented crafters out in blogland. I love that they share their patterns.

This bunny will accompany my February doll quilt, which is now quilted and bound.


Here's another crafter you must check out: Ayumi from Pink Penguin. This patchwork wristlet was made from her tutorial. She has several other clever tutorials and you'll love the way she puts fabrics together.

I got a new computer! No, not that ancient Mac above. That MacIIsi above was my very first home computer. It had a 40MB hard drive and 2MB of RAM. I paid $4,000 for it in 1991. Gulp. You can get a lot of computer for $4,000 now. My computer geek son learned on that machine 17+ years ago. Needless to say, he's surpassed me in technology. I hate to think of how many computers I've had in that 20-year span, but truly, what did we do without them?

I still use a Mac for my graphic design business and any drawing and drafting projects. I use a Windows-based laptop for everything else. I spent yesterday transferring files and loading software on my new laptop. It's running smoothly and doesn't sound like it's going to blow up like my old one.

4 comments:

  1. Your fluffy bunnies are great. The tail just gives her that finishing personality. Congrats on the new computer. It is such a chore moving to a new one, but worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first computer had floppy drives and no HD, with 16K of memory. Then I got a 5 MgB HD..enough to store a few HD photos but not enough for a current day operating system. And the prices have come down a lot comparatively speaking!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...