Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Finish

I was trying to find a neutral linen for the bottom of my tote bag, but then I stumbled on this colorful IKEA print. The bonus is that it's a nice and heavy canvas. And mostly black to hide dirt.

I got a little ambitious and tried an inset zipper inside of the bag. Piece of cake. The detailed instructions I found held my hand the entire way. I almost feel like an accomplished zipper putter inner.

I also added a row of pockets on the other side of the lining. One can never have enough pockets in a bag. But your car keys will always be at the bottom.

All done. I had second thoughts about the busy IKEA fabric, but I think it's growing on me.

If you're looking to win a giveaway, your odds are pretty good on this calendar giveaway. I'm going to pick a winner in the next few days before I forget all about it.

3 comments:

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...