Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Laundry Day

I did a little paper piecing. I love paper piecing it because it still challenges me even after all these years. The "sock" on the right is wrong. Oops. Had to start over.

Paper carnage. This is a teensy block. Finishes at 4" x 6".

Cute, huh? You can purchase the pattern at The Tartan Kiwi. Psst, color your sections so you don't mess up like I did.

I used my Artisian bread dough to make a flatbread version of Pissaladieres (onion, anchovy, and olive tart). This is before it baked. Silly thing stuck to my pizza peel, so I scraped it off and put it on some parchment paper. It was really good. Not pretty, but it tasted good.

Have you seen the "banned" movie, "The Interview?" I'm watching it right now and it's pretty funny. Crude, but hilarious. If I don't show up back on the blog, North Korea bombed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Comments make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...